Hi, my name is Grace and I’m a 20 year old pet sitter from Bristol.
I have been pet sitting in my spare time since 2017 and have built a solid reputation amongst my clients. In 2018 I decided to kick start my business Four Paws in an effort to become an independent pet care service.
What I can do for you
- I give professional care to all pets no matter what size, shape, breed or age.
- If necessary, I am able to administer oral medication.
- When visiting your home, I can do any other house hold jobs that you may need doing such as cleaning, watering plants ect.
- Time slots can be scheduled where I can feed the little ones (or big ones). As well as bathing, litter changing and giving lots of attention.
- I am able to give 24/7 care to pets when house sitting.
- I can walk your dog(s) from your home to any destination you may like or take them to the park/field where they can run around to their hearts desired.
Extra important information
- I have a full UK driving licence and a car of my own.
- I have experience working with rescue cats and dogs (as I rescued my dog and volunteered at a cat rescue centre in Bristol called The Moggery)
- I am fully insured
I already have a dog of my own, a difficult but adorable Parsons Jack Russell named Connie. Due to her being a rescue dog I am unable to have home boarding as she cannot be around other animals. She is my family dog and we have had her for almost 10 years. I hope to offer home boarding in the future.